switch off the phone
- If the phone has become wet with water, then first of all switch it off.
- Not doing this can cause the circuits in the phone’s chip to be interconnected due to moisture. This can damage your phone. There may be sparking in the phone.
- If the phone gets wet, then remove the accessories installed in the phone immediately.
immediately remove battery
- Remove the battery of the phone immediately. The handset has a small sticker affixed under the battery, which is mostly white in color.
- If water has gone inside the phone, this sticker will change to pink or red color.
- The color of this sticker changes if there is some moisture inside the phone.
- It is not possible to remove the battery in phones that come with inbuilt battery. Keep such phone off and try to dry it.
Don’t charge wet phones
- If the phone has become wet or has moisture, do not charge it.
- Doing so may result in electric shock.
- Fully the phone Let it dry completely. Many people try to dry the phone with a hair dryer. It is wrong to do so. This can damage the phone’s chip instead of drying the water.
- Use sunlight (not direct sunlight) or fan air to dry the phone.
p style="text-align: justify;">Remove moisture from phone
- Get a water absorbent cloth from any hardware or chemist. Keep the phone wrapped in it for at least two days.