Laptop Overheating Solutions: Since the Corona crisis, people’s dependence on laptops has increased even more. The reason for this is that a large number of people have to work from home. Due to this people have to work on their laptop for 8 to 10 hours or more. In such a situation, it is common to have the problem of overheating of the laptop.
Many people ignore the problem of overheating of the laptop which is wrong. Due to this problem, your laptop can get damaged very quickly. We are telling you about some such tips through which you can avoid this problem.
- The problem of overheating is more in old laptops, so avoid using old laptops.
- If the laptop is old then get its fan fixed. The cooling fan of the laptop protects it from overheating.
- The fan of the laptop has to be cleaned from time to time so that it does not get dirty.
- Due to the removal of dirt, it gets spoiled or reduces the cooling. If so, get the laptop’s cooling fan repaired.
Do not run laptop on pillows, blankets
- Do not run the laptop on a pillow, blanket or quilt.
- The laptop should always be run on a flat surface.
- Laptops take air from below for cooling. If you run the laptop on these things, then the laptop will not be able to have good air ventilation.
clean laptop regularly
- The laptop overheats due to accumulation of dust in the way of airflow.
- In such a situation, it is necessary that the laptop should be cleaned continuously every two to three days.
turn off the laptop after work
- The laptop runs continuously for several hours during the work from home.
- Therefore, whenever the work is over, the laptop must be given some rest.
- The laptop must be shut down before sleeping.
Smartphones: Camera phones with so many megapixels are being liked the most, know whose demand is there
Cheapest Smartwatches: These Cheapest Smartwatches Will Help You Keep Fit, Know Price and Features