Smartphones are used the most in today’s run-of-the-mill life. With this, you talk to friends, relatives apart from the important calls of your office. Along with this, the phone is the easiest way for your entertainment. This is the reason why your phone’s battery drains quickly. If you have to charge your phone frequently. Sometimes even after charging the phone for hours, its battery does not last much. So today in this report we are telling you some such things which will increase the battery life of your phone.
1. Quickly charge when battery is low Many times we are careless about the charging of the phone. We do not charge the phone until it is switched off by itself. But do you know that doing this has a great effect on the battery of the phone. If you want to maintain the battery of your phone properly, then you should always put the phone in charging only after 20 percent battery is left. You can avoid side effects by charging the battery without going down. For this, if possible, use a good power bank with you. If needed, immediately put the phone in charging.
2. Use the Original Charger – To protect the phone’s battery from getting damaged and to last for a long time, then always charge your smartphone with the original charger. If you charge the phone from any other or local charger, then it affects the battery of your phone badly. Doing this continuously can also damage the battery of your phone. Therefore, use only the charger that comes with the phone.
3. Remove the cover from the phone before charging We all use cover to protect the phone from damage. But charging the phone with the cover heats up the phone quickly. Many times if the charging pin is not installed properly then the phone is not able to charge. So try to charge the phone full in one go. Charge only by removing the cover during charging.
4. Do not use fast charging apps – Many times we download such fast charging apps to save the battery of the phone. Those who keep running continuously in the phone. With this, you may get charged quickly but the battery drains quickly. These third party apps that save battery put more pressure on the battery.
5. Do not leave the phone charging overnight – Many times we put our phone in charging while sleeping at night and the phone keeps on charging throughout the night. This should not be done at all. This affects the battery of your smartphone and the battery of the phone can also deteriorate quickly. So do not put your phone in charging for a long time.
read this also-
Do your kids use headphones or earphones? Beware of these dangers
If the battery of your Smartphone is getting down quickly, then there may be a risk of hacking, know how to check