Smartphone has become an important part of our life. Most of the people spend most of their time on the smartphone. In such a situation, if the smartphone gets damaged then we have to face a lot of trouble. Actually, many times the smartphone gets damaged due to some of our mistakes. Know what those mistakes are.
- Charge the mobile only when necessary.
- Do not charge the mobile when the battery is 50-60 percent.
- Doing so puts pressure on the battery and increases the chances of the battery getting damaged or blasted.
- Charge the phone only if the battery is 20 percent or less.
Do not turn off these features after the job is done
- After finishing the work, do not forget to turn off the connectivity features like Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth in the mobile.
- Because of this, the battery consumption increases.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth after you’re done.
- This also increases the speed of the phone’s processor.
- Use Vibrate Mode only when needed.
- Many people keep the vibration mode on all the time.
- By doing this the battery of the phone drains quickly. Battery life also gets reduced.
- The higher the screen on time, the more battery will be consumed.
- You can reduce the brightness to save the battery of the phone.
- Use auto-brightness mode. It adjusts the brightness of the screen according to the light. This reduces battery consumption.
If you plan to buy Headphones, Earbuds or Earphones, then definitely pay attention to these things
If your children also watch more mobile then use these tips