If you’re sick of having to cross your fingers for skin shards in League of Legends, you’re in luck!
In a similar vein to its sister title Valorant, Riot Games has teamed up with Prime Gaming to bring you a free skin fragment every ten days. Sounds good right?
Well, if you want to get your hands on some new cosmetics and hit the Rift in style, here’s everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Gaming LoL rewards.
How to link your Riot account with Prime Gaming
- Access your Riot Games account.
- Access your Twitch account.
- When you connect, click on your profile and go to Connections section, in Options.
- Find the Riot Games tab, click on the connect button and click “Authorize” again.
- Now you can claim all the rewards.
How to get Prime Gaming Skin Fragments
Each time you claim your rewards, you will receive a Mystery Skin Fragment, which you can open from your “Loot” tab. Depending on whether you like the skin or not, you can upgrade it to a permanent one with orange essence, or change it back for a different one.
Luckily, it’s very easy to claim these skin fragments. All you have to do is follow these simple steps.
- Go to site Prime Gaming website and scroll down to LoL.
- Make sure you are logged into your Prime Gaming account.
- Click on each skin fragment to claim the reward.
- Go to League of Legends and check the “Loot” tab.
- Your mystery skin fragment should be waiting for you to open it.
The rewards will always be skin shards, but it helps to know when they will come out. The rotation for June is as follows:
- June 1
- 11th of June
- June 21
So be sure to check these dates to maximize the number of clips you will receive.